Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Think Pink!

Being that October is breast cancer awareness month I thought I'd go pink for this post.  And it was an easy decision with this brand new hoodie from Ispachi to show off.  This is my new favorite hoodie and I'm pretty sure I'll be going back to grab another color in it when I have the coin to do so.  It comes with a hud that you can change the shades of the hood, sleeves, cuffs and drawstrings.  So many different ways to wear it.  Definately a must demo!  My other bit of newness are these great skinny jeans from Suicidal Unborn.  I love my jeans, wear them more then anything, and these are definately getting added to the love these category!  They fit perfectly and make my butt look amazing.  Important things people, important things!

Untitled

I took a trip back to one of my favorite sims, the home of Vespertine, to snap a couple pictures.  There are sooo many cute hideaways for pictures you'll be seeing a few more before winter starts, I'm sure.

Untitled


Also Shown.. 

Skin - Pink Fuel - Kumi (Peach/Smokey Meow)
Hair - Truth - Mayim w/Roots (Fades-Blaze)
Piercing - HoD - Fallen (Razor)
Earrings - Amorous - Rings
Nails - EY:NO - French Long Nails
Ring - LEO:NT - Pink Flower Ring
Socks - Maitreya - Scrunched Prim Socks (colorset 2)
Shoes - 2Real - F-Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment