Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Come for a swim?

Remember when I showed you the amazing skin that Fallen Gods had out as the prize for the Fortune Teller machine?  Well, if you don't you can take a quick glance here for a reminder! Okay! Now that you're all caught up that brings me to the fact that Alia has brought you an even more gorgeous skin with Onyrica. There are two other skins in the line but this one is definately my favorite. I added to it my most favorite thing I've ever gotten from Fallen Gods, my jade Skyfish fins and the look was perfection, well other then the cute hair from Truth. Even a fishie needs great hair ya know.  Have a look and then stop by Fallen Gods and give the new skins a try for yourself!

Untitled
(Click through to see it fullsize!)




No comments:

Post a Comment