Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Out of the fog..

OMG, another one!  I know.. one more post for you today!  I've been trying to clean up my blog me folder and this will pretty much do it!  Hurray!  And I think I saved some of the best for last.

This skin from PXL is amaaazing, isn't it?  By now I'm sure you've seen most, if not all, of the gatcha skins that they have out for halloween and it's hard to choose which one I wanted more but I was pretty happy with this one.  Not to say I won't be trying for a couple more of my favorites when I can.  haha  Oh and did I mention you get the eyes in the package too?  So much goodness you have to try for one.. or all of them.. I matched it with [trs]'s contribution to Perfect Wardrobe this round.  The theme of the round is Naughty.  And last but not least I grabbed my thigh high staple, the Carazon Boots from Ison.


Untitled

Photo taken here
Also showing hair from Elikatira - Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment