Monday, September 12, 2011

Football time again!

Yay it's that time again!  We'll ignore how badly the Steelers got destroyed yesterday.. we really shouldn't talk about that.  No, we really shouldn't.. Oh, I know, let's talk about the super cute skin that inspired this post!  I'm a complete sucker for a cute skin and what's even better then that?  How about a cute, exclusive, FREE skin?  Have your attention now?  Yea, I thought so.

Remember not to long ago when I showed you that great skybox done up to be a Tron Command Ship from [-Blue Sky-]?  If you have no idea what I'm talking about you should scan back and check.. but first read the rest of this post, okay?  So anyway!  Luca has decided to try his hand at skins and he's giving the one I'm wearing today away as a free gift to his group!  This skin will never ever be sold so.. you know what you need to do!  Signing up for the group is free.  Oh and it's only available until September 30th so you have a little while.. but not to long!

I bet you're tired of hearing me ramble, huh?  How about a picture of the skin I've been telling you all about?  Yea, I think that would be good too.  Oh and PS..  yes, it does come with the paint on the face!


No comments:

Post a Comment