Friday, September 2, 2011

New Tattoos, a new group gift, and some great deals!

With being so busy the last week my inventory is begging me to get things blogged and put away.  It's a mess.  So I thought I'd start with a few of my favorites.. Tattoos from Delusions, a gorgeous new group gift from Filthy, and a sales event, namely the XYRoom.

If you haven't checked out the XYRoom you definately should.  It's a lot like the other weekly sales, like, GSP or Fashion Garret and there are always some great finds to be had.  Delusions has out two great tattoo sets at the XYRoom, 4 neck tattoos and a set of 5 glove tattoos, to which I'm wearing 'Hurt Me' (neck) and 'Love' (glove) today.


I know they're a little hard to see so either click through to see the pics bigger or better yet go to the XYRoom yourself!  While you're there you'll also be able to pick up these cute shorts I'm wearing from Shantal and the piercing from Pekka called Macro Piercing.

The skin I'm wearing, as I mentioned is a group gift from Filthy.  We know by now I'm a huge fan of Alexandra Barcelos' work and this gift is a beauty.  There is a fee to join but it's definately worth it.  You get gifts every month as well as money off new releases.

So last but not least, a better look at the whole look and a look at two leg tattoos Delusions has out.  These are the True Love Leg Tattoo and The Warrior Leg Tattoo.  And they're on a Grab Time special right now for a mere 75L so make sure you take a stop by and snag them before they're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment