Wednesday, August 31, 2011

LOTD - August 31st

Sorry for my MIA status lately. Just got a new job and while I'm making sure it's going to work out, if I like it and such I'm still working my other job as well, so that means life is a bit crazy. So alas not quite so many posts over the next few weeks. But hopefully things will settle down soon and I can get back to my regular post schedule. I had a few hours to actually sit and relax this afternoon and I felt bad about my lack of posts so I did put together a look for you! I really like how it came together. Hope you do too!


And have you seen the adorable new freckles that Miamai has out at Kozmetika? They come in versions for just the face as well as the whole body, as I'm wearing today and come with hairbase and no hairbase options.




~Style Card~

Skin - Al Vule (Hlin Bluebird) - Miha (Black2 - Peach)
Eyes - ID (Audrey Lamede) - Two-Tone Eyes (Blue/Green)
Hair - Shag (Sebastian Aries) - Voulez-Vous (Sanguine)
Horns - Illusions (Siyu Suen) - Bite Horns
Ears - Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) - Elven Ear - Spirals *TFG*
Freckles - Miamai_Xgen Makeup (Monica Outlander) - FullBody Freckles
Piercing - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Underlip Plugs
Tattoo - Delusions (Whisper Mizin) - Broken (Group Gift)
Shirt - Crazy (Ioan Jogiches) - Alma Top
Bracelet - Concrete Flowers (Lynaja Bade) - Flowery Leather Bracelet
Bag - tulip. (Minami Susanowa) - Indian Summer *TFG*
Jeans - d.Select (Steffi Villoti) - Low Rise Jeans (black - slimfit)
Shoes - ISON (Harry Hyx) - Topside Pump (moss) *TFG*
Poses by Magnifique Poses (Scarlet Chandrayaan)

No comments:

Post a Comment