Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hmm.. mesh?

I keep swearing off mesh.  I've done it quite a few times since it came out.  Not really because the actual clothes, which for the most part have been pretty great and will get better I'm sure.  But mostly my problem are the viewers, they're usually crashy as heck or they refuse to rez.. oddly enough they rez ME just not anything in my house or land. Which gets frustrating really quick and I change back to a normal viewer.  But that being said Jane keeps coming out with new mesh stuff that I have to have and now Alice Project has put out mesh hair!  I'm still not completely sold though and I'm sure I'll swear it off a few more million times before I finally give into it fully.. maybe once the viewers get better, probably once they do.  So anyway, back to what you're here for!  Have a look! 




What's what?

Skin - AMD (Apple May) - Vixen (tan)
Hair - Alice Project (Alice Demonia) - Bella

Clothes - All by Jane (Janie Marlowe)

Left - Tiered Strapless Dress (Paisley - Delicious)
Center - Layering Tee (turquoise) *not mesh*, Vneck Sweater - on your sleeve (truffle). Jeans (classic fit - midtone)
Right - Summer Maxi Dress (fiona - powder)

No comments:

Post a Comment