Thursday, May 12, 2011

Marketplace Deal from Pepper!

So by now we should all know that one of my favorite stores is Pepper.  Hard to miss, I know.  So when I see a deal on anything Danni makes I pretty much run and right now she has a special introductory promo on Marketplace just for you!  Yea, you!  lol  For only 99L you get the very cute polka dotted bow headband, necklace, and rings that I'm wearing in the picture below.  Great deal, huh?  And they're oh so cute!  So make sure you go HERE and pick them up as soon as possible!  Don't miss them and make me say I told you so!



~Style Card~

Skin – Curio (Gala Phoenix) – May (Petal – frex [light]) **Skin Fair**
Hair – Truth (Truth Hawks) – Denise (raven)
Bow Accessories - Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) - Bow Set (Marketpalce)
Shirt - Cynful (Cynthia Ultsch) - RaRa Top (black)
Bracelet - Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) - Color Me Bracelet
Skirt - Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) - Andavi Skirt (black/red)
Shoes - N-Core (Claire Messenger) - Caresse (Noir Intense)
Poses from Status

No comments:

Post a Comment