Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Amacci at Skin Expo!

I was going to do a simple little look of the day post but then I remembered the skin from Amacci that I had waiting for me to show off for Skin & Shape Expo so this post is a little of both.  Still had to show off the clothes because, hey, I love the look and I hope you do too!  But this skin is pretty amazing too.  First up the skin!


Katie is new at Skin Expo and she is gorgeous!  There are 16 different makeups for each skintone broken up into packs of 4.  On the left is my favorite choice for the skin, fair with 01 soft.  The middle picture is one of the charity items Amacci has out. This one again is the fair shade but you can also pick this one up in nutmeg as well.  And finally the third picture is of the nutmeg shade with makeup 05 Happy.  Definately check out their Expo Stall!

And as promised here's my look of the day!



~Style Card~

Skin - Amacci (Carina Larsen) - Katie (fair) 01 Soft cleavage
Hair - Discord Designs (Kallisti Burns)- Freija (Deep Red)
Eyes - ID (Audrey Lamede)- Shadow Eyes - Set 1 'green'
Eyelashes - Admiral Spicy (Sunny1986 Ember) - Prim Lashes V.1
Piercing - -ipoke- (Steele Branner) - Encoded
Necklace - Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) -  Key To My Heart (TFG)
Shirt - Suicidal Unborn (Eleanor Cyberstar) - Kaylen T-Shirt (black)
Nails - Rezlpsa Loc (Rezlpsa Luckstone) - Powder Pink Nails (From Easter Egg Hunt)
Tattoo - Glue Ink (Becks Ysabel) - Petals Tattoo
Pants - Cynful (Cynthia Ultsch) - Modest Capri Jeans (light grey)
Belt - Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) - Andavi Belt (black)
Shoes - SLink (Siddean Munro) - Marie Roman Sandals (black)
Poses by /Me Poses (CLaire Dallin) & Just-A-Pose (Glamouramama Boa)

No comments:

Post a Comment