Saturday, May 14, 2011

Shoe Fair!!

So lately I've developed a bit of a.. hmm, mild (possibly more then mild..) shoe addiction.  Yea, there's really no hiding it anymore.  So needless to say I'm all about Shoe Fair this year.  Unfortanately my lindens have not been very happy with this situation.  BUT, I picked up some cuuuute shoes that I had to show you!  And I have a few other new goodies that you just had to see, and of course, have to have!  Have a look!


And a closer look at my new shoes!  ♥  These are only two pairs that I grabbed.  You'll probably be seeing more before it's all said and done.  But the pair on the right, from Nardcotix, one of the things I love the most about them.. other then they're just to cute, is you can change the nail polish on each toe to be whatever color you want.  I looove that!



~Style Card~

Skin - Laq (Mallory Cowen) - Linnea [Fair]
Hair - Elikatira (Elikapeka Tiramisu) - Lasting (Red 08/ Essentials Pack)
Necklace - Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) - Key Necklace **New**
Shirt - Grixdale (Tyr Rozenblum) - Jar of Hearts **New**
Rings - Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) - Granny Rings (Oval & Round showing) **New**
Pants - Djinn & Tonic (Babyhoney Bailey) - Clam Diggers  **Culture Shock**
Shoes (right) - Pixel Mode (Tya Fallingbridge) - Fae Wedges (Khaki)  **Shoe Fair**
Shoes (left) - Nardcotix (Nardya Rousselot) - Mana Anessa (Pearl) **Shoe Fair**
Poses - Estetica (Anastasia Trefusis) - Bejewelled **Shoe Fair**

No comments:

Post a Comment