Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A quick look..

I can't believe it's almost Halloween.  This month has just flown by.  I threw together a quick look today centered around the halloween version Aranel Ah of Boom put out of my very favorite hoodie, the Park Life Hoodie.  Needless to say I had to have it. 


I paired it up with the new jeans from aRAWRa that I showed you the other day, but this time in  Bleached Black.  And threw on one of the ring sets I got from Virtual Insanity.  This time it's the Eye of Davey Jones which was the prize for the Macabre Hunt.



That tattoo I'm wearing, no not on my stomach you've seen that one about a million times probably, the one on my chest/neck is new from Beenman and is the Heart xox tattoo. (The poses are also from there.. fyi) Here's a better view..


Oh and that view showed off my brand spanking new glasses I picked up last night from Gos.  I've been procrastinating on these for awhile but.. I couldn't do it anymore.  These are called Intuition and I have them colored to the Tortoiseshell shade.  You'll be seeing a lot more of these in the future for sure.  And one last thing to mention since I've covered the rest of the outfit (that you haven't seen tons of times before) that leaves that cute necklace.  It's from Kosh and is the Tree of Life Necklace.  I love Kosh's jewelry.  If you haven't been you should go check it all out yourself!

2 comments: