Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Artilleri Clearance Sale

I realized the other day that I haven't blogged anything from Artilleri in ages, other then occassionally adding in her glasses, which I love muchly.. so when I heard she has having a sale I knew what my next post was going to be about.  This is a MUST go sale.  I really don't think there is anything Antie has made that I don't absolutely love.  Some day I will decorate a whole house in her furniture.. I will.


Check out the details of what I'm wearing below but when you're done be sure to go check out the sale!  You won't regret it.  Here, I grabbed you a ride to the store. (sale is in the park right outside, if somehow you miss all the people)

~Style Card~

Skin - Grixdale - Teagan - Sugar Cane (day)
Hair - Truth - Georgia Streaked - night
Ears - Visavi - Epigon Ears / Studded
Eyes - Kosh - Autumn Begins 
Glasses - Gos -  Intuition
Tattoo - Beeman - Heart xox
Necklace -Artilleri - Fancy Dice Set
Shirt - Abby Top *red*  ((Sale Item))
Bracelet  - Fauxy Walks - Halloween Diamond Punkin Charm Bracelet
Pants - Betsy Pants *destroyed* ((Sale Item))
Shoes - T&A Design - Plaid Texture Change Sneakers
Bag - Sey - Pumpkin Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment