Tuesday, July 13, 2010

(¯`·.♥.·.Skream & Plastik .·.♥.·´¯)





Woke up this morning and found this great watch in my inventory from Skream and knew I had to put something on here that included it. So I pulled out a bunch of my goodies from Skream, threw in some great stuff from Plastik, including the amazingness she put out for 50L$ Friday and this is what I came up with. Hope you love it as much as I do!






Be sure to check out both these great stores! You won't regret it!





Plastik

Skin - Lionheart-Tale-Cirrus:Bare (From 50L friday last week)
Tattoo - Voices-U-Fresh (From 50L friday last week)
Ears - Lionheart Elven Ears (From 50L friday last week)
Shirt & Arm Wraps - Courtesan Cane
Pants - Leggings-Short-U-Sohuri (From 50L friday last week)

Skream

Stars - Splash of Dazzle - Silver
Lip Piercing - Delicate Fangs
collar - Wrapped & Chained Choker
Watch - Time Stands Still
Hand - I<3Skream Sucker Puncher

Other:

Hair - Medusa Hair - Creatives
Shoes - Cat crap chucks - Previous Hunt gift






No comments:

Post a Comment