Friday, June 7, 2013

Tee*fy & .Vix.

The Arcade is a dangerous, dangerous place for me, as it is for a lot of you I'm sure.  It's just to easy to keep popping money into those wonderful little machines hoping to pull out that rare that you want so bad.  Thankfully, I at least, managed (I think!) to grab all the great items from Tee*fy that were must haves on my list including one of the rare feather headbands.  I also picked up the Aurelia Summer High-Low Dress in Tie Dye Black and the Goat Head Backpack in Prism which matches perfectly.

Untitled

Not to be forgotten though, and not a part of the Arcade, are the cuuute nails I'm wearing.  My friend Vixxie was sweet enough to share her nail collection with me and a few of her pose sets.  Her nails, as I mentioned a few posts ago, work with the SLink hands and they are fabulous!  I expecially love the adorable Mr. Panda Nails that I'm wearing above.  Here's a closer look at them and a few other from her collection.  (Each hud includes a variety of color options.  These are just some of my favorites.) You can find her on Marketplace!

Untitled

~Style Card~

Skin - Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Cleo  (Jamaica 06 B) (with freckles 3 and glossy lips 1)
Hair - Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) - Hold on Loosely (Natural Fusion 2)
Crown - Tee*fy (Azure Electricteeth) - Feather Crown Headband (Rare)  **Arcade**
Piercing - Puncture (Reeann Frost) - Eye Piercing (Inner & Outer)
Piercing 2 - Ellabella (Ellantha Larsson) - Pretty Pearls (b&w)
Piercing 3 - Puncture (Reeann Frost) - Dermal Spike Implants
Tattoo - Endless Pain Tattoo (Mae Jewell) - Asian Dragon
Backpack - Tee*fy (Azure Electricteeth) - Leather-Made Goat Head Backpack (Prism)  **Arcade**
Dress - Tee*fy (Azure Electricteeth) - Aurelia Summer High-Low Dress (Tie Dye Black)  **Arcade**
Hands - SLink - Mesh Hand Casual
Nail Appliers - .vix. (Vixxie Vultee) - Mr Panda
Jeans - trs (Manda Ferraris) - Skinnies (Black Wash)
Shoes - Miel (Miel Nirvana) - Espadrilles (Solid)
Pose - .vix. (Vixxie Vultee) - #5 from the 'I'm Wistful, Damnit' pack.


No comments:

Post a Comment