Monday, March 7, 2011

LOTD - March 7

Well, I guess it would be look of the night really.  But let's not get all picky.  I found this store called Admiral Spicy through one of the blogs I frequent and decided to give it a look.  I knew as soon as I saw this Carebear tshirt on the wall there that it had to be mine!  I also grabbed this cute pair of ripped up jeans and headed home to try them on.  This is the final product.  Hope you like it!

carebear_002

~Style Card~


Skin - Plastik (Aikea Rieko) - Ataciara - Valentine - Dahlia (smudge)
Hair - LeLutka (Thora Charron) - Addison (Rita)
Piercing - Cobrahive (Chikane Kaligawa) - Gauged - Black/Silver
Shirt - !Admiral Spicy!  (Sunny1986 Ember) - Black Tee (Care Bear)
Jacket - Fir & Mna (Rob Moonites) - The Dorset Coat (Charcoal)
Rings - Cobrahive (Chikane Kaligawa) - Myou Rings
Jeans -  !Admiral Spicy!  (Sunny1986 Ember) - Low Blue Jeans Ripped

Pose from Just-A-Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment