Monday, March 7, 2011

Listen up all you Groovy Daddy-O's and Kittens...

About a week ago, on plurk, Sileny Noel put out the Subcultures Challenge. I drew the numbers 13 and 41, which were Beatniks and Flygirls. Since I've been a Flygirl my whole life, I decided to go with Beatniks.
I bet you're thinking... "oh just throw on a turtleneck, a striped shirt some black leggings and flats and you're done"... oh but my friends, Nae never does anything half assed. Oh no no. I thought long and hard, searched the grid over for the best turtleneck, slim pants and flats out there. You would think a wardrobe staple like turtlenecks would be easy to find, right? Bzzz... wrong. I looked and looked, and it took me a while but I found a beautifully textured turtleneck right under my nose. The pants were easy peasy, since everyone has been putting out some great high-waisted pants lately. And I love my new flats. I'm never taking them off! The new hair by Elikatira pulled it all together nicely. Oh! I have to mention the steal I found at HOC Industries... The sunglasses I'm wearing... very Jackie O, Audrey Hepburn... and only $80L






Style Card -
Hair - Elikatira - Glory Black #7
Skin - Illusory - Paige Warmth - Stained
Eyes - Umedamaholic - Tsubura (04L)
Shirt - Paradisis - Cold Kiss Turtleneck - Black
Pants - Ingenue - Leslie Midnight
Shoes - Zaara - Ilaida Mojri *black*

No comments:

Post a Comment