Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New at Dilly Dolls...

I have been a huge fan of Dilly Dolls from the first time I walked into the store. I was very much everything Doll at the time and I just fell in love. I don't do it quite as much anymore but I still love all my dolly clothes and what good is that pretty doll dress if you don't have the perfect doll shoes to go with it? I know sometimes it's hard to find the perfect pair of shoes but the new Stella Dollies are perfect for any dolly's look and with the wide range of colors you can't go wrong!


I'm wearing the Stella Dollies II Dark in the picture above. The socks are color changable to 24 different shades so you can't possibly go wrong. There's also a light and medium pack that gives you more color variations for those that aren't dull and run straight to the black like me.

Here, I snagged you a ride while I was at it! Happy shopping!

PS.. That cute dress I'm wearing is curtesy of Blue Blood and was free! There's a bunch of freebies in the lucky board room so make sure to stop and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment