Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Snowflake Experience!

I'm so very behind on blogging but with moving this week and work I've been pulling my hair out, but I'm back!  \o/  In the process of trying to catch up on all the great stuff I've been missing over the last week so bare with me for a bit.  But for now I wanted to share a few of the cute things that you can pick up thanks to the Snowflake Experience.  I'm sure by now you've heard about this great event but just in case you haven't it's an event that is raising money for Toys For Tots.  So awesome!  Have a peek!


Quick run down of where you'll find these goodies...

Bear Gloves & Earmuffs - Cute Bytes
Betty Vintage Glasses - Tasty
Candy Cane Outfit - HolliPocket (complete with Eat Me Candy Cane Mouthie)
Checkerboard Scarf - Havana Nights

Check out all these and more at the Snowflake Experience!  Here's your RIDE!
(Want to stay up to date on all things having to do with the Snowflake Experience?  Hit up the scribo by visiting here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment