Monday, November 29, 2010

One more from With Love From..

A few more great finds for you from the With Love From hunt.  All the CHIC events are always absolute wins and this hunt isn't letting me down.  There are so many great things to be had it's hard to choose my favorites but these three skins and outfits are definately up there.

Skin - sYs - Yule | Outfit - DeetaleZ - Cashmere Wool Dress | Pose - LAP - My Boo-Alternate


Skin - Lara Hurley - Milla | Outfit - Gawk! - With Love From... Gawk! | Pose - LAP - Dazed


Skin - Candy Doll - Elvira | Outfit - JustB - With Love From.. JustB | Pose - LAP - Elf This Shiz


NOTE:  This will be my last post for a few days.  I'm moving tomorrow and won't have internet for a few days!  Blogging will resume on December 4th as long as everything goes alright with getting the internet hooked back up.  See you all soon!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment