Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hair Fair 2014 is Coming!


I'm sure by now you've heard the big news!  Hair Fair 2014 is right around the corner!  This is by far one of my favorite events of the year.  The hair whore in me jumps up and down but it's also for a fabulous cause!

I promise at a least a few sneak peak posts in the next few days but for now I just wanted to make sure you all knew about the FREE demo group!

Why fight through the lag and honestly the inability to even get in when you can join the group and try all the awesome hair right in the  comfort of your own home!  Definitely worth a group slot.  Join the Hair Fair Demo Group (secondlife:///app/group/2e30d166-f3e5-e2de-ff72-b3da2d06ded2/about) and check out their website for more information about the event and Wigs for Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment