Tuesday, June 17, 2014

New @ Sn@tch

I'm excited to be able to show you some of the awesome new stuff Ivey has out at Sn@tch right now.  It's a store that's been one of my favorites since my early days in SL and Ivey never disappoints.  Her stuff just gets better and better.  That being said, I haven't really blogged anything from her in forever.. Shame on me!  So expect to see a lot more from Sn@tch in the future!  So!  Let's move onto her new releases!

Untitled


The outfit on the right is the Club Dress.  Short, sexy and definitely an eye catcher!  It comes in a range of colors, including purple as seen above and teal, orange and khaki (among others), as seen below.  Also new are the Erica Tie Dyed Coverup and Liberty Denim Shorts.  I chose the purple version of the shorts and the coverup in black for the picture above.  Below you'll find a few more examples of colors you can choose from, like pink, grey and teal.  I'm also wearing the shorts in the black shade.


Untitled

Untitled


Some definite must demos this week!  Make sure you check them out! Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment