Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Baby's got [Banned}

Well, it's happened, I finally broke down and decided to check out the Mesh Booty craze.  In my search to find the one I loved the most I ended up at [Banned] and discovered their new FitMesh Booty.  I fell in love with it.  The notecard in the package was really easy to understand and made making my current Phat Azz appliers work with it quick and simple.

So being that I had a new toy I took a trip back to The Big Show to grab the Sweet Tart Set that I had been eyeing from Sassy.  While I was there I also grabbed the Love collar and cuff set from Muka.

Untitled

Just a quick comparison shot for you to show you difference between the regular avatar booty and the new FitMesh Booty.  Those are some hot curves!

Untitled
~Also Wearing~

Skin - Glam Affair - Katya (Jamaica)
Hair - Catwa - Stella V2
Hairbase - Aitui - Etched Hair Base - Monumentum
Ears - Sinful Needs - Mesh Fae Ears
Breasts - Sinful Needs - Venus FitMesh Breasts
Tattoo - Letis Tattoo - Reaper Bike
Hands & Feet - SLink - Mesh Hand Casual / AvEnhance Feet (High)
Foot Wraps - Alterego - Ballet Lace


No comments:

Post a Comment