Sunday, May 18, 2014

New @ Gauze

Hey all!  Remember a week or two ago when I showed that awesome Fenrir Armor Set that Gauze had for sale at Fantasy Faire?  Well it's now available in store!  So if you didn't check it out at the faire make sure you stop by the Mainstore and give it a look!  It's available in colors such as Forest, Gaia, Mithril, Rust, Twilight, and Blood, as I'm showing you below.  But I decided to go a little different this time around.  I showed you the female version last time so I thought I'd finally pull together the malt I kept saying I was going to make and show you the male version!  So you'll probably see him from time to time from now on.  Happy shopping!

Untitled

Untitled


Skin - Nivaro - Pan (summer tone)
Beard - Nivaro - Beards 2nd Generation (Wild Beard)
Hair - Dura - #34 (Dark Brown)



No comments:

Post a Comment