Tuesday, May 13, 2014

1000 posts!

Hey all!  I just realized I missed my 1000th post!  So I just wanted to take a moment to thank all my sponsers over the last couple years and all my wonderful readers.  I don't blog nearly as much as I once did but I still love putting together each and every look and showing off all the wonderful stuff the fantastic designers of SL create!  So thanks again!  Here's to another 1000!  On to my LOTD!

Untitled

~Style Card~

Skin - Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Coral (America 02)  **Collabor88**
Hair - Tram (Moca Loup) - D427 (Classic Black)  **Collabor88**
Glasses - Tres Blah (Julliette Westerburg) - Winged Sunglasses (Pink)  **Collabor88**
Piercing - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Cutuful (Silver)
Shirt - Tee*fy (Azure Electricteeth) - Laura Unbuttoned Knotted Shirt (Monotone Gingerham)  **Collabor88**
Tattoo - Letis Tattoo (Leti Hax) - Love & Hate Sleeve
Hands - SLink (Siddean Munro) - Mesh Hand Casual
Nailpolish - Bamboo Nails (RubyRedRusset) - Nails SLink Appliers (Silvery Satin)  **NEW**
Pants - Tee*fy (Azure Electricteeth) - Leah High-Waisted Skinny Jeans (Smoke) **Collabor88**
Feet - SLink (Siddean Munro) - Womens Medium Barefeet
Shoes - Ingenue (Betty Doyle) - Sophia Heels (Noir)  **Collabor88**



No comments:

Post a Comment