Monday, May 20, 2013

New @ Boom

Boom has some great new skirts and matching clutches out! The Minka MIni Skirts come in all the usual great Boom colors but I decided to go with black (pitch) today. The Pili Clutches also come in the whole range of colors and you can grab add on huds to change the bow color on the clutch. I used the monotone hud to change the bow to white to match it to the rest of my outfit.

Untitled

I was bored with my usual look so I decided to shake it up a bit with the 100 Block Exclusive from Belleza and one of the new hairs from Exile, Sparkle and Fade, from the Ice Blonde pack. I very rarely do blonde but I'm really loving this shade with the fair skintone of this skin. Here's a closeup!

Untitled



~Also Shown..

Eyes - Ikon - Destiny Eyes (Green)  **The Boutique**
Piercing - HV - Careface (Hard Candy Mix)  **100 Block**
Tattoo - Letis Tattoo - The Love
Nails - Izzies - Classic Nails
Shirt - CandyDoll - Lacely Top (white)
Shoes - NCore - Diva (black)


No comments:

Post a Comment