Saturday, May 18, 2013

LOT(week?)

Okay, so I was going to say this was an LOTD but seriously I've been sitting in this for almost a week now for a couple reasons.  One.. I just haven't had a chance to do anything with it as far as blogging, but I really wanted to!  Life has been to busy unfortanately.  And two.. well I LIKE it, ALOT!  lol  So have a look and then check out all the details below!

Untitled

The tattoo I'm wearing is new from Letis Tattoo and is fabulous, of course.  Here's a better look at it!

Untitled

~Style Card~

Skin - Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Margot (Europa - 05)  **C88**
Hair - Elikatira (Elikapeka Tiramisu) - Enjoy (Firey Reds - Red 10)  **The Liaison Collaborative**
Tattoo - Letis Tattoo (Leti Hax) - The Love  **NEW**
Shirt - ColdLogic (ColdLogic) - Jacobs (Berry)
Nails - Izzies (Izzie Button) - Classic
Skirt - Ducknipple (Beanster Potato) - Pleat Skirt w/Hud  **NEW**
Feet - Gos (Gospel Voom) - Barefeet V2 (flat)
Sandals - Gos (Gospel Voom) - FlipFlops (Black)



No comments:

Post a Comment