Sunday, October 16, 2011

Perfect Wardrobe

Who doesn't love shopping?  And who doesn't love getting an awesome deal?  Exactly!  Starting tomorrow there's going to be a fab new shopping event opening called Perfect Wardrobe and you must check it out!  You'll be able to pick up some great stuff from stores like BarbieDoll, Sorry Asia, Delusions, Divine, annaA, Puncture, Sakide, Izzies.. the list goes on!  Want a sneakpeak of what you're going to have to choose from?  I know you did!  Have a look!



I repeated a couple things so I'll just give you the highlights of what I'm wearing and from who.  On the left the skin, called Fallskin is from Damned.  The piercing is curtesy of one of my new favorite piercing places called Puncture and is called Dermal Gemstone -Throat- (I was so excited to see she was part of this!), the shirt is a version of the Cozy Fall Sweater that I showed you a couple days ago, this time in blue and the pants are from BC and are their Fall Pants in brown.  In the center the skin is thanks to Essences and is called Mara and that great outfit (top and high waisted skirt) is from Sakide.  And finally on the right, the skin is from BarbieDoll and is called Luna and the Double Sweater is from {K}Rea.

The owners of Delusions and Sorry Asia, Lapik Perlman and Whisper Mizin, are the creators of Perfect Wardrobe and will have some great stuff out for you tomorrow as well!





I might be biased because I really love all of Sorry Asia's skins but this one is perfect.  This is Gaitana -heavy rain-.  The mouthy beads I'm wearing are from Delusions are part of a set called Pink Escapades and comes with a face tattoo (not shown).  And last but certainly not least, Delusions also has this full body tattoo out for you called, Bittersweet Fall.  If you're a fan of Delusions tattoos you're going to want to snag this one.

Convinced you need to check out this event yet?  I sure hope so!  It's going to be fantastic!  See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment