Monday, October 17, 2011

LOTD - Oct. 17th.

Busy busy day today but I had more stuff from Perfect Wardrobe that I wanted to show you, plus a few other pieces. So I'll skip right to the important stuff..  my look for the day!  Have a peek and then check out all the details below!





~Style Card~

Skin - Mojo (Ethan74 Rumpler) - Sicily (02-Hazelnut) **NEW**
Eyes - ID (Audrey Lamede) - Witch Eyes **ZPH5**
Hair - Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) - Maylee:Roots (Sunset) **TDR Blue**
Collar/Bracelets - Amorous (Matchbook Monday) - Luxuria **NEW**
Nails - Rezlpsa Loc (Rezzie Luckstone) - Halloween Nail Pack (Punkin Orange)
Piercing - HOD (Ayden Darcy) - Bulletproof Piercing v3 - Razor  **Perfect Wardrobe**
Shirt - Belote (Nat Nizna) - My Fall Shirt (brown) **Perfect Wardrobe**
Jeans - Izzies (Izzy Button) - Skinny Jeans (dark blue)
Socks - Maitreya (Onyx LeShelle) - Scrunched Prim Socks (Beige)
Boots - Maitreya Gold  (Onyx LeShelle) - Shearling Boots (Choco)

No comments:

Post a Comment