Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Grenade Alert!

Happy Humpday!  We've made it to wednesday and that means sales at the Jersey Shore sim for Grenade-Free Wednesday.  And one of the items you're going to want to check out is the great tattoo pack that Delusions has out for you at their Jersey Shore location.  I'm wearing the Grenade Alert one today.  On another note, there is some great new stuff in this post as well, like, the Striped Baggy Pullovers from Gawk, to which I'm wearing the olive and red versions below.  Pepper also has out four sets of shorts called Short Pocket Jeans.  I'm wearing Tweety and Weapon below.  AND, as I mentioned yesterday in my inability to pick a skin, this is the Sorry Asia skin, Jane, that he has out at the XYRoom. Okay, so on to the picture!  Have a great wednesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment