Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Damita

Wow, hi!  Finally had a chance to finish the look that I've been working on for a few days now.  Though I wasn't sure if I was ever going to decide which skin to show you.  There's a great one called Jane at the XYRoom from Sorry Asia, there's a brand new one out at AL Vulo called Jenny, and the one I finally settled on, which is from a store that is new to me called MyDear.  Meet Damita!


I'm wearing Pale #3.  She's sooo pretty.  Oh and the teeth are a makeup layer, not included with the skin.  I also found (well, found through one of my favorite blogs) this fantastic jewelry store called Amorous.  I'm wearing a few of the pieces I picked up.  You'll be seeing more for sure.  They're fab!  All that being said, I'll stop babbling and show you my LOTD for the day.  Hope you like it!



~Style Card~

Skin - MyDear (Marisa Feila) - Damita (cleavage-pale#3) **NEW**
Hair - EMO-tions (Mirja Mills) - Miriam (dark red) **Fashionably Late**
Eyes - ID (Audrey Lamede) - Stellar Eyes (green)  **NEW**
Piercing - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Spinner Piercing
Teeth - Amacci (Carina Larsen) - Teeth Tattoo 1
Piercing (chest) - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Crushie Piercing
Tattoo - Delusions (Whisper Mizin) - Betrayal of Trust
Collar - Amorous ( Matchbook Monday) - Nadir
Shirt - Villena (Villena Swansen) - Crowned
Jacket - Aoharu (Machang Pichot) - NoCollar LeatherJK_Black
Bracelets - Amorous (Matchbook Monday) - Galvanized
Belt - Miel (Miel Nirvana) - Cali Cords Belt
Jeans - Shush (Avy Fhang) - Simply Jeans Classic **XYRoom Exclusive**
Shoes - EMO-tions (Mirja Mills) - Feel - flat shoes (black)
Poses - Just-A-Pose (Glamouramama Boa - GYRO pt. 2 Jewelry Standing  **Available at Jewelry Fair**







No comments:

Post a Comment