Monday, September 5, 2011

Bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like 

I have had this song stuck in my head  ever since taking this picture.





And the bits you can't see.. these cute new Moustache Panties that Mushie has out in her gatcha.  (Blue and green are the rare ones in the bunch)





~Style Card~

Skin - AMD (Apple May) - Kat (tan) 
Hair - Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) - Stormy:Roots (Cayenne mix) *Dressing Room Blue*
Piercing - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Macro Piercing
Tattoo - Delusions (Whisper Mizin) - Lovesick **NEW**
Shirt - Gawk (Mell McMahon) - Darling Shirt (orange) **NEW**
Bag - Leo-NT (Lady Leonard) - Hippie Bag **Lazy Sunday**
Ring - Leo-NT (Lady Leonard) - Emotionflower Ring (Rainbow)
Nails - MStyle (Mikee Mokeev) - Perfect Hand - Short V1.2
Underwear - Mushie (Bonnie Forder) - Gatcha Panties **NEW**
Pants - Cynful (Cynthia Ultsch) - Eve Britches Capri (black)  **NEW**
Shoes - 2Real (2Real Okelli) - Pure
Bicycle - What Next (Winter Thorn) - Summrtime Bicycle

No comments:

Post a Comment