Monday, May 2, 2011

Where is..

I've been on an anti hunt kick for awhile.  I love them but I've just gotten so tired of sorting through everything only to throw half the stuff away.  Or even to get tired of looking at the folder waiting for me to take the time to open stuff just to trash the whole thing.  But boredom hit and in the process of trying to find something to do I came upon the Where is.. hunt.  Quick little hunt with only.. 44 stores, I believe and some stores that I really love.  So I decided to give it a go and I'm glad I did.  There are some real winners in this hunt.  So if you haven't given this one a go yet, do so!  It starts at Cynful.  Okay, so on to the pictures!


And one of my favorite bits that I picked up was that awesome tongue from Glue Ink.  You can change the tattoo to nine different designs.  The skin deserves a mention too.  I'm so picky when it comes to skins lately but I'm loving this one from Al vulo.  


Onto the details..

-on the left-

Skin - Natural Beauty (Miah McAuley) - Malinka -2-fair *Where is.. special edition*
Hair - Discord Designs (Kallisti Burns) - Robyn (Raven Black)
Ears - JEM (Socool Destiny) - Spring Ears *Where is..*
Eyes - ID (Audrey Lamede) - Spring Eyes (right - Grape Sherbet / left - Blueberry Cupcake)
Piercing - Nox Olyvia Stratten) - Wendy Piercing *Where is..*
Piercing 2 - PoM (Flirt Button) - Dimples Plugs (BM-NS-V1)
Tattoo - Aitui  (Jesseaitui Petion) - Heart
Tattoo 2 - Para Designs (Vicky Werefox) - Lucky Stars (dark) *Depraved Spring Hunt*
Shirt - Arnadi (Dorian Deir) - Dirty Chucks Tshirt *Where is..*
Pants - [NV] (Isiss Bade) - Tartan Baggy *Where is..*
Boots - EY:NO (Andreaa Umino) - All Day Boots  *Where is..*

-on the right-

Skin - Al vulo (Hlin Bluebird) - Elena Huntress (sunkissed) *Where is..*
Eyes - ID (Audrey Lamede) - Spring Eyes (right - Grape Sherbet / left - Blueberry Cupcake)
Tongue - Glue Ink (Becks Ysabel) - Tattoo'd tongue *Where is..*
Hat/Hair - Silenced (Silent Acoustic) - Laynie Hair (Special Edition Razberry) *Where is..*
Piercing - PoM (Flirt button) - Open Septum (BM-NS-V1)
Piercing 2 - PoM (Flirt Button) - Dimples Plugs (BM-NS-V1)
Tattoo - Aitui (Jesseaitui Petion) - Heart
Tattoo 2 - Para Designs (Vicky Werefox) - Vermin Dark *Where is..*
Shirt - Silenced (Silent Acoustic) - Tshirt (black) *Where is..*
Rings - Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) - Candy Ring *Where is..*
Nails - MStyle (Mikee Mokeev)  - Long Nails - Donuts *Where is..*
Pants - Moloko (Jolita Korobase)  - Jeans (torn white) *Where is..*
Underwear - Suicidal Unborn (Eleanor Cyberstar) - Punk Panties 06
Shoes - Balkanik (Taico Collinson) - Red Superga *Where is..*

Poses by Status

No comments:

Post a Comment