Sunday, May 1, 2011

Retro Tangerine (52 Weeks of Color)

I signed on this morning to find an outfit for this week's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge.  I really had no idea what I was going to do for Tangerine but then I got a notecard that it was the last day of the sale at Artilleri and I suddenly knew exactly what I was going to do.  If you haven't been to the sale, GO GO GO!  You don't want to miss it!  Back to the topic at hand though, here's my tangerine look! 




~Style Card~

Skin - Laq  (Mallory Cowen) - Linnea [fair]
Hair - Artilleri (Antonia Marat) - Sabina II (copper)
Eyes - ID ((Audrey Lamede) - Starburst Eyes (green)
Piercing – -ipoke- (Steele Branner) – Encoded
Earrings/Necklace - Artilleri (Antonia Marat) - Fancy Dice
Glasses - Artilleri (Antonia Marat) - Paula Glasses (orange)
Tattoo - Artilleri (Antonia Marat) - Old School 2
Shirt - Artilleri (Antonia Marat) - Carlita Top (white)
Pants - Artilleri (Antonia Marat) - Nina Highwaist Pants (orange)
Shoes - Reek  (Riq Graves) - Patteson Flip Flops
Photo Taken on Artilleri Sim

6 comments:

  1. I can hear the record cracking from here :) cool style Aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pic ;-) ... I wonder if you were listening to some 'tangerine' songs ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the look and the setting. That record player rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! Love the outfit and the setting. To me Tangerine is not just a color, but a feeling to that makes me think of Spring and Summer and your picture shows that feeling perfectly.

    ReplyDelete