Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Khushy Newness

First of all OMG! This is my 200th post! o.O Totally unbelievable. I wasn't sure I'd make it a month when I first started and now lookie. Thanks to all my awesome readers. ♥

Anyway! Back to the subject at hand.. Khush has some great new releases out this week. First up is Lolli. I'm absolutely loving this one. Have a peek!


On a sidenote, if you were wondering about that tree behind me.. It can be found in the courtyard outside the store and for the next two weeks there will be presents being put underneath it for you! Make sure you check back often so you don't miss any!

Now back to the clothes.. The second one is called Moniq and is a very sexy catsuit. Also included is the tattoo on my hip.


Ok, now you've seen the goods, you've heard about the free gifts that are waiting, what are you waiting for? Go see for yourself! Here's your RIDE!

Ps..
Skin  - Belleza - Erika (Group Gift, 250L to join)
Hair - Ploom - Anamone (coal)
Poses - Glitterati (From Long hair 2 pose pack)

No comments:

Post a Comment