Thursday, November 18, 2010

What's New At Concrete Flowers and Kosh?

What's new at Kosh and Concrete Flowers?  If you stop by Kosh you have your choice of some great necklaces.  Well, all the necklaces at Kosh are fab but I'm loving the two I decided to show you today.  First up is one called Uncut, followed by it's sister necklace Cut.




That cute little window seat that I'm sitting on is part of Concrete Flowers' Diamond Is Mine Hunt gift which is this very cute skybox, the Golden Autumn Skybox.

(Picture Tree and Pillows not included)

The picture tree I mentioned from the picture above.. It's called The Birds Got Quiet Picture Tree and is curtesy of Kosh.  Here's a better look!


And last but not least.. for today's post anyway.  Sorry I got a bit picture heavy but I just had so much I had to show you!  lol  Here's the amazing eye set that Kosh has out as the Diamond Is Mine Hunt, the Suree Eyes Set.  Kosh always has great eyes, most of my favorite eyes are from there.  Want to see these better.. because i know they didn't come out exactly like I wanted them to..   You better go find that hunt prize!  They're worth it! 


Need a ride to go see all this for yourself?  Well you've come to the right place!  Here's your TAXI!

No comments:

Post a Comment