Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Quickie..

Don't have a lot of time today so I threw together a quick look for you to show off a couple new things that I recieved today. Have a look!


The very cute shirt comes complete with a very cute bow detail on the back, which I'm sorry I didn't have time to take pics of today. (I'll show you this one in better detail some day soon.) The Belle top is new from aRAWRa. Why wait for me to show you? Go see it for yourself. It's adorable!

The second bit of newness in that picture was the very sexy Black Feather Lashes from Onyx Wear. And most importantly because I'm not the world's most competent person when it comes to eyelash fitting.. they were really pretty easy! Which makes me super happy! Have a closer look..


Oh and one more itsy bitsy tip.. the shoes.. they were freee! Stop by In Her Shoes for all sorts of cuteness.. and all free! How awesome is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment