Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Newness at Khush!


Khush is back with some brand new stuff.  I always get so excited when they put out new stuff.  It's always top of the line and these new outfits that Kirsty put out for you are no exception.  Like the Animal Print Top with Zip Leggings above!  I think that has to be my favorite at the moment.  Very hot!  But let us not forget the three killer outfits below as well as the very sexy shape I'm wearing in all of these pics, Neve.  It's a bit taller and lankier then my usual shape but what can I say it's killer.  Have a look!

From Left to Right:  KrissKross Dress & Laced Leggings / LBD - Leg tattoo, &
Dice Nomnom & Earrings / Skyla Dress & Bobo Bands

Want to check these all out for yourself.  Catch the taxi I grabbed you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment