Sunday, October 10, 2010

Skin sale and more at sYs

Been to sYs yet? If not, now is a great time to check it out. They're having a huge skin sale and have all their skins marked down to 70% off their regular prices! Wow! Here's a sample of one of those amazing skins you could grab.




Pretty hot huh? It's one of my new favorite skins. I just love the eye makeup on these skins. Do you love skins as much as I do? sYs's group gift right now is a pack of skins. Here's what they look like.



And last but not least, Syane and Systi Cisse, the designers behind sYs were sweet enough to share a couple outfits with me to show you. I tried to choose a favorite but I really love them both. Have a look!



Shown on both:
Skin - Darkness 4 (Cream)
Eyes - Eyes of Love (Bluepink)
Tattoo - Dark Angel

On Left:
Clothing - UV
Armband - Spectron
Boots - Divine - Blue

On Right:
Clothing - Bomber
Boots - Cyber Stomp Boots - Blue

(also shown in pictures: +DV8+ Gurlie Hawk & Piercing from [Acide])

No comments:

Post a Comment