Thursday, October 7, 2010

Scarves @ Acide

Signed on this morning to find that AcIde Innovia owner of [Acide!] had dropped me a few goodies. And within I found these awesome scarves. It was love at first sight. I will definately be wearing them much more in the future, expecially the first one.. take a look!



Winter Scarf-leaves


Autumn Poet's Scarf V3

Aren't they cute? You know you need to snag these! Just in case you need another reason to go check out her shop, how 'bout this one.. she's holding a mini hunt at her store up until November 30th. Each prize cost a mere 20L and there are five prizes for woman, and men she didn't forget about you, there are five for you as well! So make sure you give her a peek. You want the prizes.. you do!

As always if you have a question about the rest of my outfit drop me a message and I'll fill you in! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment