Monday, October 25, 2010

Down on the Farm

I'm in absolute love with the new Long Sleeve Plaid Shirt Onyx Wear has out right now.  It just screamed farm to me so that's where I headed for pics.  I found myself at this cute little farm in the heart of the Mississippi Delta.


I layered my Plaid Shirt over the Flimsy Plungie Blouse from Kyoot that were up (and still are if you haven't grabbed it yet) for 50L Friday.  Paired with the Tiny Open Shorts from T&A Designs and I think it says farmer's daughter.  Don't you? 


Afterward I grabbed my hubby for a quick picture with one of my favorite seasonal props from Adorkable, Dork Patch.  It has poses for up to four people and I guarantee you'll be seeing this one again before halloween is over.  


And for all the other goodies...

~Me~
Skin - Pink Fuel - Shy Fawn
Faun - Visavi - Shadow Faun
Gum - Pink Fuel - Yum Bubblegum!

~Bryce~
Skin -Sinful Needs - Lilith: Sloth
Outfit - +DV8+ Tallahassee Costume (LOTD male gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment