Friday, September 17, 2010

It's Friday!!

Happy Friday! Amongst other things, Friday means deals to be had across the grid and League is no exception. Nena Janus put out this great Lifted Tank and I love this shade of blue. Did I mention you can pick this up for only 50L and you get two versions, a high cut version and the one shown below. Check it out!




I also wanted to mention the ears I'm wearing because I'm absolutely in love with them. They're from Shitz N Giggles and are Isis' gift for the Twisted Hunt. Make sure you grab them while you can!




Skin - Soltice Skin (Tone 2-Greta) - Sn@tch
Hair - Keeley Streaked (Night) - Truth
Ears - Twisted Elf Ears - S.N.G
Jewelry - Splash of Dazzle - Silver v.1 & Delicate Fangs Piercing - Skream
Bracelet - Panty Bracelet - U&R Dogs
Nails - Pretty Hands - ::Page 3::
Shirt - Lifted Tank - League
Tattoo - Beautiful Dream - Khush
Jeans - Jeans - Blue - Khush
Poses by Posies


No comments:

Post a Comment