Monday, July 26, 2010

Lollipopz and Plastik love






Aikea Rieko announced yesterday in a quick message that it was her birthday and in celebration she gave all her group members a big box of presents. Must say there wasn't a single thing in the box that I didn't like.. but then again this is Plastik!


(shown on left: Ambrice (Sparkle Green) also recieved Teal (not shown).)








Shown above (left to right): Lungless Symphony - Sahara Envy & Silent Knight




Shown above (left to right): Valley Lily & Adriatic Sea



Shown above (left to right): Noir, Heartache Stone, & Heartache Ruby

There is also a big hair sale going on at Lollipopz (which is where I got all the hair shown above). There is hair for guys, as well as the girls, and it's all just 25L a color! You don't want to miss this sale!

And...

Happy birthday,
Aikea!


Have a question about something else I'm wearing that's not listed? Drop me a note and I'll be happy to fill you in!

No comments:

Post a Comment