Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Moon @ Uber!


Just a quick post tonight.  I didn't really plan on blogging but I wanted to take pictures of the gorgeous new hair that Moon has out at Uber this month and I figured that also gave me an excuse to show off the cute Tempest Halters that Infliction has out.  So here we are!  I LOVE the last two releases that Moon has put out and these are amazing!  Definitely worth the pain of getting into Uber today.  (BTW.. it's a fabulous round this month! You can also pick up the tattoo and skin I'm wearing in the below pics!  Check below for the details.)


Untitled



Skin - Glam Affair - Grazia (Jamaica-05)  **Uber**
Hair (left) - Moon - Kinderfeld (Erratics)  **Uber**
Hair (right) - Moon - Tourniquet (Erratics)  **Uber**
Tattoo - Reckless - Leal  **Uber**
Shirt - Infliction - Tempest Halter (Red)  **NEW**
Poses by Label Motion - Laila Poses




No comments:

Post a Comment