Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Perch & Forever Young


Two new goodies for you today!  The first is the very cute hoodie that Forever Young has out at Suicide Dollz this round.  It comes in three packs of colors.  I picked up pack 2 but I'm pretty sure I'll be going back for the other 2 before the round is done!  The second new item I have for you today is the pretty new shoes that Perch has out at The Candy Shop.  You have your pick of five great candy colors, including rose, which I'm wearing below.  Have a look!


Untitled


Skin - Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) - Miko (Jamaica 06) **The Kawaii Project**
Hair - Little Bones (Nova Faerye) - Snow Spell I **Secret Affair**
Shirt - Forever Young (Hannah Lacombe) - Scoop Neck Tee (Lights-white)
Jacket - Forever Young (Hannah Lacombe) - Callie Hoodie (Pack 2)  **Suicide Dollz**
Jeans - NV (Isiss Bade) - 550 Jeans (Bleach)  **NEW**
Shoes - Perch (Karisha Starfall) - Misty Heels (Rose)  **The Candy Shop**
Pose - EverGlow (Fanny Willis) - Sugar



No comments:

Post a Comment