Monday, November 10, 2014

Insanya @ Sad November

I absolutely love Insanya's release for Sad November.  It's a fluffy, oh so comfy looking, coat for the winter in 12 great colors.  It comes in five sizes and each color is just 200L, or buy them all.  Then you have one to go with anything you wear this winter!  They're all great colors and so vibrant but I think my favorite is the orange.


Untitled


It was hard to choose those.  Here's a look at four more of the colors you can choose from.


Untitled


Perfect, aren't they?  Now off you go to Sad November to demo these for yourself!  Oh and while you're there, stop by Cynful to grab the pants I'm wearing!  Also I must have!


Skin - Aimi - Ria (Natural)
Hair - Argrace - Victoria (True Red)
Pants - Cynful - Tweed Pants (Dark Grey)  **Sad November**
Shoes - FLite x Reign - Creepers Wedge (Black)









No comments:

Post a Comment