Sunday, August 31, 2014

Little Bones @ Swag Fest 2

I love all the new hair that Little Bones has out at Swag Fest 2 but my absolute favorite are the two that include hats.  I showed you Sweetheart in yesterday's LOTD post and today I have the second one, Like a Dude.


Little Bones Blogger Contest


I'm also wearing two of the releases that you'll find at Swag Fest from MoDanna.  These are part of her new Graphique Collection.  Love this hooded sweatshirt.  Definitely one of the must grabs of the event.


Untitled


Skin - Aimi - Emily (Natural-03)
Necklace - Pekka - Supernatural Pentacle Necklace  **The Fantasy Collective**
Tattoo - Reckless - Xue **Swag Fest 2**
Shoes - Reign - Sabeth Heels (black)

(For anything not listed check the sidebar for all my daily wear items)



No comments:

Post a Comment