Tuesday, July 29, 2014

[trs] @ District Five


I'm really early with this one but I'm so excited for District Five to open and I love the new releases [trs] has for you there!  I've been holding on to these for about a week but I can't wait any longer to show you! You'll find her in the Indie Section and the theme fits the store so perfectly.  We just have to make it to August 10th for it to open!


Untitled


The Stella Top and Indie Shorts both come in eight great colors (appliers for Lush and Tango for the Stella Tops included).  And those adorable sandals come in four packs.  Two sugar (light) packs and 2 bold packs.  Or of course you can grab the fatpack of any of these and enjoy all the colors.  I, of course, suggest that option!


Untitled



Skin - Glam Affair - Cleo (Jamaica)
Hair - Pr!tty - Sayuri
Piercing - Pekka - Rush
Tattoo - Reckless - Hide and Seek




No comments:

Post a Comment