Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New @ Erratic

I'm totally in love with the new Cary Double Tanks and Briony Shorts that Erratic just put out!  It was so hard to pick which ones to buy that I almost fatpacked them both.. alas the wallet screamed and forbid me so this is the one I finally decided on...

Untitled

Cute, eh?  So cute that I broke down and bought two more of each.. the wallet whined a bit but I NEEDED them, right?  These are definately a must have for this summer so make sure you go try a demo!  And while you're there join the VIP group!  You can save 30% on these (and all future releases) for a limited time when you belong to the group.  Here's a look at the other two I bought!  Happy Shopping!

Untitled


What else am I wearing?

Skin - Glam Affair - Cleo
Hair - Elikatira - Interrupt (Black04)
Piercing - Pekka - Blind 2
Necklace - Amorous - Candy
Ring - Okkbye - Rad Ring - Floral:Groovy *C88*
Bracelet - Peachi - Everyday Bracelet
Nails - Bamboo Nails - Subtle Gradient
Shoes - Monso - My First Sneakers *NEW*


No comments:

Post a Comment