Friday, March 8, 2013

LOTD - March 8th

I've said it before and I'll say it again I really need an intervention when it comes to skins but I just can't help it.  I need to have them all and the version of Auxiliary's Love skin that is out at Collabor88 this time around is definately no exception and she comes in my favorite skin tone, fair.  Definately a must demo!  So to show her off I thought I'd do a quick LOTD with some of the new stuff I've picked up over the last few days.  Have a look!

Untitled

Untitled


~Style Card~

Skin - Auxiliary (Crushed Clarity) - Love - New Romance (Fair)  **C88**
Hair - Elikatira (Elikapeka Tiramisu) - Studio (Red08)
Headband - Mes Sucreries (Maelynda) - My Cat ears Spiked  **WCF**
Eyes - Dead Apples (Soleil Reid) - Nebula Ice
Eyelashes - Damned (DAMNEDshop) - Flirty Eyelashes **NEW**
Eyeliner - Damned (DAMNEDshop) - Liner Pack 2 - Liner 2  **NEW**
Shirt - (FD) (Toast Bard) - Tucked in T (Ivory)  **C88**
Nails - Bamboo Nails (RubyRedRussett) - White Laced Up **WCF**
Pants - Villena (Villena Swansen) - Tucked Up Jeans (Lavender)  **NEW**
Sneakers - [JP]:dsg (Jasper Potez) - Sneaker Supreme
Poses - Diesel Works (Rogan Diesel) - Alex Female Poses  **C88**


One last thing..  The nails I'm wearing are Bamboo Nail's contribution to the Whore Couture Fair and they're all fabulous.  I'm going to cheat a bit today because I WANT to show you them all but just don't have time so here's a look at Ruby's pics for each!  Make sure you check them out while you're at the fair!



No comments:

Post a Comment