Friday, February 15, 2013

New PXL Gacha Skin

It's skin day for me!  Other then hair, let's face it, nothing makes me happier.  lol  So, I was a wee excited to see a new Gacha skin from [PXL].  The skin is based on the Kate skin in Natural and depict each of the seven deadly sins:  Lust, Greed, Sloth, Envy, Pride, Wrath, and Gluttony.  And of course, an important bit, they're 99L per go!

Untitled

And you get a bonus picture because I was having fun playing!

Untitled

Skin - PXL - Kate - 7Sins Gacha (Pride)
Hair - Exile - Sway My Way (Cashmere)
Shirt - Intrepid - My Faithful Flannel Tie Shirt
Shirt 2 - Sn@tch - Butch Thanks (Solid - White)
Nails - Izzies - 80's Round Nails
Jeans - CM - Disclaimer Skinny Jeans (Faded Dark)
Boots - Maitreya - Stagioni Boots (Coal)


No comments:

Post a Comment